As used herein, ï¿½borderlessx or Companyï¿½ refers to the company BORDERLESSX.COM GAMBIA SEZ (ï¿½Companyï¿½), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of GAMBIA SEZ and having its registered office at Kairaba Ave, Serrekunda, The Gambia its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Where the context so permits, depending upon context, ï¿½borderlessxï¿½ may also refer to the services, products, website, content or other materials (collectively, ï¿½Materialsï¿½) provided by the Company.
The Service operated by Company in the name of borderlessx allows buyers (ï¿½Buyersï¿½) and sellers (ï¿½Sellersï¿½), to buy and sell Bitcoins (for more information on Bitcoins, please refer to http://www.bitcoin.org).
The Service provided borderlessx also allows all registered users of the Service (ï¿½Membersï¿½) to:
1. transfer Bitcoins to other Members or other users of Bitcoin outside the Website,
2. send and receive Bitcoins,
3. purchase and sell Bitcoins, and
4. use Bitcoins for purchasing goods and services.
It is your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and submit any taxes applicable to the payments you make or receive in connection with the use of the Website and the Service to the appropriate tax authority. borderlessx is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
To comply with AML/KYC recommendations, we require our clients to verify their identity by providing scanned copies* of the following**:
1. Photo identity (which could be a valid passport, national identification card or a valid driving license),
2. Passport sized photo (not older than 6 months) (mandatory), and
3. Utility bill or a bank statement as a proof of address (not older than 6 months) (mandatory)
*Copies should be in colour and a good resolution.
** The above documents provided by the clients shall be kept on the server safely and the Company shall not disclose the same to any third party unless we are mandated to do so under the provisions of any applicable laws.
borderlessx may use your personal information:
1. To identify you
2. To process transactions,
3. To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies,
4. Customize, measure, and improve borderlessx Service and the content and layout of our Website and applications,
5. To analyse use of the Website,
6. Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and
7. To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
By opening an account to use the Service (ï¿½Accountï¿½), you expressly represent and warrant that:
2. You do have read and understood the information provided by the Website through its How-it-works and Resources section; and
The use of the Website and the Service may entail the following risks:
1. Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. The Bitcoins you buy will be sent to your borderlessx wallet or to your own Bitcoin address provided. If you lose or delete your own bitcoin wallet, you will lose your Bitcoins in it and the same cannot be restored.
2. Bitcoin value tends to fluctuate on a minute to minute basis, due to which there may be increase or decrease in the value of the Bitcoins. Bitcoins are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in Bitcoins.
3. Bitcoin is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between individuals. It is not backed by any government or commodities and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with government or central bank backed currencies.
4. There is also the risk of loss of confidence in Bitcoin trading, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in Bitcoin because of unexpected changes imposed by the software developers, the creation of superior competing alternatives, a deflationary or inflationary spiral, or due to governmental actions. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems, for instance, if the anonymity of the system is compromised, or if any entity is able to prevent any transactions from settling.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Bitcoins.
We use our banking service providers only for the receipt of client moneys and making payments. Our banking service providers do not transfer Bitcoins, exchange Bitcoins, or provide any services in connection with Bitcoins.
Limited Right of Use
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Website are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of such Materials on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of borderlessx and others used in this Website (ï¿½Trademarksï¿½) are the property of the Company and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video, and audio used on this Website belong to Company. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil legal actions and penalties.
Maintaining Your Account: Our Rules
The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. We are vigilant in maintaining the security of our Website and the Service. By registering with us, you agree to provide Company with current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process, and to keep such information updated. You further agree that you will not use any Account other than your own, or access the Account of any other Member at any time, or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access.
The creation or use of Accounts without obtaining the prior express permission from Company will result in the immediate suspension of all said Accounts, as well as all pending purchase/sale offers. Any attempt to do so or to assist others (Members or otherwise), or the distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose, will result in the Accounts of such Members being terminated, in addition to borderlessx, at its sole discretion, initiating any civil or criminal legal action against you and such others.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, safeguarding your own Bitcoin, and for all activity including transactions that are posted to your Account. If there is suspicious activity related to your Account, we may, but are not obligated, to request additional information from you, including authenticating documents, and to freeze any transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests, otherwise borderlessx, at its sole discretion, may choose to terminate your Account. You are required to notify borderlessx immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security by an email addressed to [email protected] The membership of a Member who violates these rules may be terminated, and further be also held liable for losses incurred by Company or any user of the Website.
You hereby agree that you shall not use the Website or our Service, in connection with any activity violating any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. Further, you shall not deposit Bitcoins into your borderlessx wallet that is obtained through illegal activities and you will also not use the Service to perform an illegal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, or malicious hacking. Source of Bitcoins paid to your borderlessx wallet is not known to borderlessx and you hereby agree to ensure that it always comes from legitimate sources. borderlessx only acts as information intermediary as far as your borderlessx wallet is concerned.
You may terminate this agreement with Company, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
We also reserve the right to cancel unverified Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue our Website or Service. Members agree that borderlessx will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the Website.
You hereby agree that the suspension of an Account shall not affect the payment of the commissions due for past Transactions. Upon termination, Members will receive any monies owed to them via their registered bank account with borderlessx.
All Services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. While we strive to provide you with the uninterrupted Service, we do not guarantee that the access to this Website will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
The Website may provide links or other forms of reference to other websites (ï¿½External Websitesï¿½) or resources over which we may not have control. You acknowledge that borderlessx is providing any such links or references of External Websites or resources to you only as a convenience and that borderlessx makes no representations whatsoever about any External Websites which you may access through this Website, including such External Websites being free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. borderlessx is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on any External Websites. You are requested to review the policies posted by such External Websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. borderlessx is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities, and advertisements, and you shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling, sending and receiving of Bitcoins, and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated yet responsible, international open payment system. The Service we provide is currently unregulated within Gambia.
Email messages sent over Internet are not always secure and borderlessx is not responsible for any damages incurred by the result of sending email messages over the Internet. We recommend sending sensitive emails by visiting ï¿½contact-usï¿½ form on the Website where the information passes under security layer and is encrypted.
Limitation of Liability
Users of this website are responsible for their actions in connection with the use of the Website, Service, and their Accounts. Users are also responsible for protecting access information to the Website including, but not limited to, user names, passwords, and bank account details. borderlessx is not responsible for the outcome, whether positive or negative, of any action performed by any of its users within or related to the Website. Some deposits and withdrawal methods require borderlessx to use personal details of the user including, but not limited to, name, address, email, phone number, and bank account number, etc. and you agree that borderlessx can use this information to facilitate deposits and withdrawals.
Modification of Terms